News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

MCL NEC Birmingham 19th - 27th November

Started by mat-tiger1, November 14, 2016, 07:25:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mat-tiger1

Anyone heading up to the MCL show on Sunday 27th?  :^_^

http://www.motorcyclelive.co.uk/

I'll be there from around 10:00 onwards if anyone fancies a coffee & a chat?  :thumbsup
All the best, Mat-tiger1. 👍
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.

Timbox2

If I go it will be this Saturday, and Im ashamed to say probably in the car going on the weather forecast
2016 Tiger Sport

BONANZA

I,ll be there this Saturday but by coach as usual. Those cold ,dark, damp motorways don,t appeal to me at all.
05 Tiger
95 Speed Triple

mat-tiger1

Hi Gents,  :wave Totally forgot that I hadn't posted any pics from the MCL.  :icon_eek:

Let's rectify that, here's a few I took on the day! https://1drv.ms/a/s!ArlX01XTCm6AgrwQMCGPkboNOyrRFA

I really enjoyed the Experience Adventure session.  :wheel good bit of fun! I'm glad I did it right at the start of my visit, as my legs were aching towards the end of the day!

Also liking the look of the Extreme explorer.  :love10

Expensive there as usual, (especially when you take your motorcyclist son along with you! :icon_rolleyes:) But all in all a grand day out.  :thumbsup
All the best, Mat-tiger1. 👍
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.

Chris Canning

We met Tim and all the other reprobates on the first Saturday the plan was to eat cream cakes and coffee and ended up knocking a hole a £grand not on the former!!!! :icon_  :icon_redface: Tim must have some photos somewhere??

Timbox2

Quote from: Chris Canning on December 07, 2016, 01:36:37 PM
We met Tim and all the other reprobates on the first Saturday the plan was to eat cream cakes and coffee and ended up knocking a hole a £grand not on the former!!!! :icon_  :icon_redface: Tim must have some photos somewhere??

Yeah, sorry, I have. Bloody work has been a bit intrusive, I will get round to it
2016 Tiger Sport