News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Altberg boots

Started by threepot, November 22, 2016, 09:04:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

threepot

I love my boots. Wear them every day in work. They feel indestructible,and are great in poor weather conditions. I have worn them on the bike,but they are a little too short for winter use,as they don't cover quite enough shin area,so it gets a bit cold there! And they're a pain to clean ! You really need to remove the laces to do a proper job. I regularly use 'Leder Gris' on them,and they have remained waterproof? I'll use them as a summer boot,and they should be fine.
95 Super111
96 Tiger

Geoff W

Size 10 1/2 I see, will fit me nicely thank you very much.
You really cannot go wrong with these boots, just look after them with the leder gris and they will probably outlive you!
It\'s ok , this will only take 5 minutes.
96 Pimento Red Steamer.

Sin_Tiger

I've been holding out putting the Bahn riders into service when the current TCX's give up the ghost but the buggers just keep going  :icon_evil:

:iagree Altbergs are incomparable value and comfy like no other off the shelf offering.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint