News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Leaking radiator

Started by tjmann0, November 27, 2016, 06:51:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tjmann0

I got back from a quick blast yesterday morning to find my radiator had sprung a leak any recommendations on where to get a new 1 or any companies that can do a competent recore ?

London_Phil

Lots on Ebay, from £25 upwards. I think the majority of 900s use the same part, with the straight exit lower spigot

London_Phil

How did you get on?
Asking because I just went to give mine a bit of a run, and when started, I've got a small drip at bottom corner of radiator myself now.
Stopped when it all warmed up, and reservoir etc full, so not terminal, yet, and not coming from pipes or loose clamps, so I now have to change mine too.
B*****d Steamer...............

tjmann0

I have bought a 2nd hand 1 from eBay ,Quite a selection this will keep me on the road and I will then have time to find a company to recore my original

Timbox2

2016 Tiger Sport

London_Phil

Thanks TimBox, that's only about 30 mins drive for me.
Will dig out my spare rad, and do the same as tjmann0 , and get the orig checked, if the spare is ok, and it looks good, I wont be in a rush.

Regards

Phil