News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Touratech Moan

Started by Timbox2, December 10, 2016, 01:58:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Timbox2

I know this isnt the end of the world and ok, yes they make some nice bits, but delivery times??

3 Weeks ago I happened to be in the area of Touratech UK down in South Wales and popped in and asked about the Headlamp Guard for the Girly. Yes its still available, no they havent got one but Germany does and its 2 to 3 weeks for delivery, ok says I Ill have one and stumped up the £80 odd quid.

I had actually forgot all about it until this morning so gave them a buzz. 

"Ahh, yes, deliverys are delayed at the moment"  "Its the Christmas post holding things up".   I ordered this in mid November says I. "How long were you told it would be for delivery?" Im asked. "2 to 3 weeks" says I.  They should never have told you that says lady Touratech, "Its gonna be mid January Im guessing", says Lady Touratech.

So, looks like Brexit is taking affect already, moan over
2016 Tiger Sport

Sin_Tiger

Yeah yeah and Brexit ate my homework  :mut
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Chris Canning

Technically Timothy you are correct but currently if it rains much more I'll need a boat!! So all we are talking is principle not necessity  :icon_biggrin:

Timbox2

Quote from: Chris Canning on December 10, 2016, 06:12:24 PM
Technically Timothy you are correct but currently if it rains much more I'll need a boat!! So all we are talking is principle not necessity  :icon_biggrin:

I know, I made the mistake of taking the Tiger up to Mitcheldean on Thursday, yes it was warm and dry...ish, when I got back the poor old thing looked like it had been dragged out of a canal. :icon_frown:

I just get really annoyed with stupid statements that I dont need to know about " My colleague shouldnt have told you that", so go and give him a shoeing then.

My other favourite is "Dont stock that mate, never get asked for it"
2016 Tiger Sport