News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

2017 UK Meet 24-25 Jun

Started by Bixxer Bob, December 25, 2016, 07:57:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick Calne

I have not spoken to the campsite people so I would give them a call.

When we have final numbers I'll call the Swan.

Brilliant you both can make it...
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

JayDub

I couldn't find their email address so facebooked them at 2:10 pm, not answered yet - may need to phone... the page hasn't been posted on since last year.

davenoseyparker

Quote from: blacktiger on April 13, 2017, 11:40:31 AM
:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup Gets my vote.

https://www.lowerlodeinn.co.uk/sleep/

So is this where you are staying? I shall be under canvass if so. I shall do my best to get there.
If you spend time waiting for something to happen sadly life has passed you by.

davenoseyparker

:rrr Well I am booked into The New Inn Pub in Lechlade. Shall make myself known and looking forward to a grand weekend of Tiger Fun.

Knees in the breeze
Dave P : :occasion14
If you spend time waiting for something to happen sadly life has passed you by.

Nick Calne

Double checked the last half today with a ride around. We are set and good to go.
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

blacktiger

Quote from: davenoseyparker on June 18, 2017, 10:09:10 PM
:rrr Well I am booked into The New Inn Pub in Lechlade. Shall make myself known and looking forward to a grand weekend of Tiger Fun.

Knees in the breeze
Dave P : :occasion14

I think I remember what you look like DP.
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.

mat-tiger1

Hi Guys, :wave Ok, travel plans for PeteH, Jaydub & myself for Friday are as follows:- Meet up with Pete & Jaydub at Quatford CafĂ© @ approx 11:30.  http://thefoodstop.co.uk/contact.html  (Possibly a little earlier dependant on Jaydub's initial departure time. :m) Fill up bellies on breakfast / brunch, then a steady ride down to Lechlade via Kidderminster, Worcester, Evesham, Stow & Burford. (Unless other routes take our fancy) Stopping off for refreshments en route. (Tea & cakes for Pete of course!)  :nod
If anyone cares to join in the convoy, just let us know before the day and we can accommodate to suit! Otherwise, we'll see you in Lechlade mid afternoon for a beer or two! :occasion14 :thumbsup
All the best, Mat-tiger1. 👍
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.

JayDub

Quote from: mat-tiger1 on June 19, 2017, 05:18:27 PM
....dependant on Jaydub's initial departure time. :m)
I'm working on it Ivor, Should be able to wangle an earlier dart  :icon_wink:

** While I'm here... Who is camping at which campsite please? - I was heading for the Bridge House Campsite, Lechlade, but  Lower Lode Inn was also mentioned  :m

** Update... I had a reply from Bridge House and they've accepted the booking, so should I leave it there then?

threepot

My friend and I plan on camping at Bridgehouse. Hope to leave around 2pm Fri. What are the arrangements for Fri eve? Which is best? Lower lode do a Brecky??
95 Super111
96 Tiger

London_Phil

I'll ring Bridge house tomorrow, and hopefully grab a pitch too

blacktiger

Quote from: threepot on June 20, 2017, 07:43:36 PM
What are the arrangements for Fri eve?

As far as I know it's beer and food in one of the pubs.

Geoff W

I am booked into Bridgehouse. They close at 21:00, so I will set off a bit sooner than i was going to.
It\'s ok , this will only take 5 minutes.
96 Pimento Red Steamer.

blacktiger

Quote from: JayDub on June 20, 2017, 07:11:17 PM
Lower Lode Inn was also mentioned  :m

Have you checked where that is? Miles away. Anyone thinking of it? DON'T!.

London_Phil

I've just booked the Bridgehouse campsite.
There basically full now, so if you still need to call them, don't delay, mention the Triumph group, and they will try to squeeze us in.

threepot

95 Super111
96 Tiger