News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

2017 UK Meet 24-25 Jun

Started by Bixxer Bob, December 25, 2016, 07:57:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Stenhouse

Well that would leave me out I'm afraid, and as I'm the one supposed to be organising that may present a  tiny bit of an issue
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

JayDub

I thought you were away from 19 July John?
"When I was younger I could remember anything, whether it happened, or not."

John Stenhouse

I am, but I'm also away before that too

JayDub

Quote from: John Stenhouse on February 01, 2017, 08:50:25 PM
I am, but I'm also away before that too
OK, whats your availability - updated :icon_wink:

John Stenhouse

I'm around really just for the two weekends, the 8th and 9th and 15th and 16th, I could probably do the 1st and 2nd, at a push but that would cost me as I'm working at the Festival of Speed otherwise.

Sin_Tiger

Same here, except for the FoS, nobody would employ me  :^_^
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

blacktiger

Come on boys, sort yourselves out.  :m
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.

JayDub

Its beginning to look like a none starter if our leader can only do the two weekends that it seems only 4 others can - but as we don't know how many are up for this... We need someone with a moderator hat, to set up a poll.

Bixxer Bob

Assuming July is a no go, and having run through others limitations, it's looking like 17/18 or 24/25 June.  If I've missed anything please let me know and I'll add it in.
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

JayDub

I can do both, but I'll wait until the votes are in as I don't want to influence the outcome... if that makes any sense :m

Nick Calne

Voted for the second date. Simply because my bike is in bits and the further away the more likely it is that I can go!  :5moped
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

JayDub

Quote from: Nick Calne on February 05, 2017, 11:41:11 PM
Voted for the second date. Simply because my bike is in bits and the further away the more likely it is that I can go!  :5moped
If you still just have the one Nick  :icon_wink:

mat-tiger1

Quote from: JayDub on February 05, 2017, 09:17:51 PM
I can do both, but I'll wait until the votes are in as I don't want to influence the outcome... if that makes any sense :m

Same here guys, I can do either of those weekends so I'm easy! :thumbsup (Don't tell everyone!!  :bad)
All the best, Mat-tiger1. 👍
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.

JayDub

Quote from: mat-tiger1 on February 06, 2017, 02:44:07 PMI'm easy! :thumbsup (Don't tell everyone!!  :bad)
I think thats common knowledge :icon_biggrin:

John Stenhouse