News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

2017 UK Meet 24-25 Jun

Started by Bixxer Bob, December 25, 2016, 07:57:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JayDub

"When I was younger I could remember anything, whether it happened, or not."

John Stenhouse

Nope sorry, I'm in Austria then
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

JayDub

John Stenhouse

John Stenhouse

On a more constructive note, if Nick does want to do it up here, I'm happy to help

Nick Calne

I'm just hoping my bikes back together to assist in the planning and testing phase....
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

JayDub

Quote from: Nick Calne on February 08, 2017, 08:59:15 AM
I'm just hoping my bikes back together
commonly known as the 'steamer factor' Nick. :icon_biggrin:

Nick Calne

Best 10,000 piece 3d jigsaw puzzle in the world....

John Stenhouse

OK, I've spoken to Nick and Bixxer, this will be run around the Cotswolds somewhere, between us we'll get a weekend organised, I wont be there for those dates but something will happen, you will all get either printed maps of the route or GPS files and we will put up accommodation links at a later date. Please bear with us as this wont be until mid to late April. I can't get back to riding until the end of March after my cataract op yesterday, so I can't recce a route until then. Thank you for your co operation, now for this message from your sponsors...................... :wheel

Nick Calne

Hopefully I'll have ridden the route with John and should remember where we are going too.

blacktiger

Voted for the 24th because I might be in Sardinia for the WRC earlier in the month.
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.

JayDub

Thanks John and Nick, I'm sure it will all be fine on the day.... what could possibly go wrong :bad

John Stenhouse

Us, something going wrong? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha!

blacktiger

Quote from: John Stenhouse on February 10, 2017, 03:53:23 PM
Us, something going wrong? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha

So is that the way it's going to be John? You set us up in a comedy of errors and piss off on your holiday and leave poor Nick to sort it out?  :*&*

Have to say that's probably one of the best plans we've ever had. Actually, have we ever had a plan before? :icon_scratch:

2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.

JayDub

It can only make it more interesting  :icon_confused:
but I still I have a strange feeling... of trepidation  :icon_eek: