News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

2017 UK Meet 24-25 Jun

Started by Bixxer Bob, December 25, 2016, 07:57:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geoff W

Hmmmmmmmm............This reminds me of the conversation with a bloke in the Buddhist tea house we stopped at last year,  "Are you a special bike club then, you lot?", "Yes,  special needs sort of bike club"
came the reply.
It\'s ok , this will only take 5 minutes.
96 Pimento Red Steamer.

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: JayDub on February 10, 2017, 07:12:11 PM
I still I have a strange feeling... of trepidation  :icon_eek:

We're Aaa Doomed  :icon_rolleyes:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

JayDub

♫♪startrekers, across the universe♪♫ :5moped :rrr :__ :wheel :nap
"When I was younger I could remember anything, whether it happened, or not."

John Stenhouse

You can send me a postcard boys............you know the one, postcards from the edge!  :wings
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

mat-tiger1

So, just let me get this straight... We're going to be riding a route of John's design (who won't actually be there) staying in accommodation that has yet to be determined / decided & being led by Nick riding the bike he'll have just finished rebuilding?  :icon_eek:

Can't foresee any problems with this year's meet whatsoever! :icon_rolleyes: :thumbsup
All the best, Mat-tiger1. 👍
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.

Nick Calne

:rfl

Standard operating procedure for us init?  :nap
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

Sin_Tiger

I'm almost sorry I'm going to miss the fun ....... almost  :mut
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

blacktiger

Quote from: Sin_Tiger on February 11, 2017, 05:17:18 PM
I'm almost sorry I'm going to miss the fun ....... almost  :mut

So are we. Nick's going to need someone to push his bike around. :nap
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.

Nick Calne

Don't worry I'm fitting pedals and a crank, just in case.

PeteH

not voted as either weekend is fine for me  :nod
Tiger 1200 XRt in red, the best colour

GavD

Sorry chaps but it looks unlikely that us little island chaps will be joining you.

We've got 9 days booked on the IOM for race week, and that's used up all my leave chits for the year I think :blah :blah :blah.

If by some chance I get the all clear, it's not too far to go for a day run up to meet you chaps.

Mo and I will be ok, but Ted's just trading the XRT in for an MT10, so he'll have to ride 100yds back if he comes!!!
'98 Steamer (Black of course), '18 BMW R NineT Urban G/S

Nick Calne

So ermmm.... who is actually going now?

threepot

As long as I have z few weeks notice, I should be able go accommodate most dates?
95 Super111
96 Tiger

mat-tiger1

Quote from: Nick Calne on February 13, 2017, 10:54:08 PM
So ermmm.... who is actually going now?

Mat-tiger1- Either date suits  :thumbsup (Add names below)
All the best, Mat-tiger1. 👍
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.

blacktiger

Mat-tiger1- Either date suits  :thumbsup (Add names below)
blacktiger
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.