News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

2017 UK Meet 24-25 Jun

Started by Bixxer Bob, December 25, 2016, 07:57:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blacktiger

2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.

GavD

Quote from: Nick Calne on April 26, 2017, 02:33:52 PM
Shall I organise a trip to the pub with dinner on Saturday? I'll need numbers, can we confirm the following:

Attendees:
Nick
Ivor
Peter
Howard
John Woolley
Mark R

Possibles: please let me know your intentions...
Tim
John Walton
Spud
Geoff
Gav, Mo and Ed

Not coming:
Niall
John Stenhouse

Missed anyone? Sorry!

Sorry Nick, it's a no-goer this year, I've gotta spend a few weeks getting back into 'er good books after disappearing to the TT for 10 days. The other 2 have no sense of direction so wouldn't make it on their own!! Ted probably won't be allowed anyway as the Tiger has now gone and has been replaced by an MT10.

Next year hopefully.
'98 Steamer (Black of course), '18 BMW R NineT Urban G/S

Nick Calne

See you then Gav.  We'll miss ya.

London Phil.... the route John has made is maybe 3 hrs long and fairly contained. If you are not there at the start you will be able to catch us or meet after for beers and food.
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

London_Phil

Quote from: Nick Calne on April 26, 2017, 09:09:22 PM
See you then Gav.  We'll miss ya.

London Phil.... the route John has made is maybe 3 hrs long and fairly contained. If you are not there at the start you will be able to catch us or meet after for beers and food.

Is there a route map?, so I can lie in wait... as it were..

Nick Calne

Mr Stenhouse is preparing such.

We all need to encourage him in this as I can't remember the route!
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

Bixxer Bob

Just had a prompt from Pete so  thought I'd chuck my hat in, or not. Still not sure if i can make this year's meet so i'll have to leave it till the last minute and then see what i can do about  camping or whatever.  Be assured, i'm watching you lot 😂
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Sin_Tiger

Gutted we're going to miss this  :bad
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Timbox2

Quote from: Nick Calne on April 26, 2017, 10:00:16 PM
Mr Stenhouse is preparing such.

We all need to encourage him in this as I can't remember the route!

Yeah, and I forgot to set the tom-tom to record route, doh!
2016 Tiger Sport

John Stenhouse

Rough route out will be google mapped soon< with a bit of luck Niall can tell me how to download the tom tom route
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

threepot

Quote from: Bixxer Bob on April 27, 2017, 09:06:35 AM
Just had a prompt from Pete so  thought I'd chuck my hat in, or not. Still not sure if i can make this year's meet so i'll have to leave it till the last minute and then see what i can do about  camping or whatever.  Be assured, i'm watching you lot 😂
I'm the same I'm afraid :icon_sad: My finances have taken a big hit recently,with getting the Daytona sorted,and I've just forked out £500 on laminate flooring! So I won't commit myself ATM. I'll see how things pan out ok. I may just chuck a tent on the back last minute? Any camp sites near?
95 Super111
96 Tiger

JayDub

Are there any other campers? I'm looking at the Bridge House Campsite... anyone else?
Quote from: threepot on April 27, 2017, 04:42:02 PM
I'm the same I'm afraid :icon_sad: My finances have taken a big hit recently,with getting the Daytona sorted,and I've just forked out £500 on laminate flooring! So I won't commit myself ATM. I'll see how things pan out ok. I may just chuck a tent on the back last minute? Any camp sites near?
Not you too TP! you wouldn't let us down? why do you need laminate in the garage anyway - it soaks up the oil and swells.
I don't have any finances myself as such... but I'm going anyway  :bad (I don't need two kidneys)
"When I was younger I could remember anything, whether it happened, or not."

John Stenhouse

Bridge camp site, is three hundred yard from town and if my memory serves the lady said pitches were eight pounds per person.

John Stenhouse

blacktiger

Quote from: JayDub on April 27, 2017, 05:21:18 PM
Are there any other campers? I'm looking at the Bridge House Campsite... anyone else?

Sorry mate but my knees ain't up to crawling around in the dirt at the moment.  :icon_frown:
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.

London_Phil

I f I do get a weekend pass, Ill be happy to camp out.
Needed an excuse to try the Triumph Luggage that came with the XC.