News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

2001 Triumph Tiger 885i luggage & C-bars

Started by owlmike, December 28, 2016, 03:46:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

owlmike

I am looking for a rear luggage rack/boxes & Crash Bars for my 2001 Triumph Tiger 885i (Anyone help)?
Cogito sumere potum alterum

Chris Canning

The luggage is the same as the 955 so you'll have more choice but the crash bars are 885i specific and a rarity.

Timbox2

Not sure this is in the right section but I do have a full set of OE Panniers and all the fittings, Panniers are Orange though and how the hell they get to Ireland is another matter
2016 Tiger Sport

owlmike

ok, I am interested, any pictures and where are you located? and how much is on them? Please

owlmike

KamikazeKunze, i dont see the 885i bars on the link you sent?? Did the guy in Poland make them? have you a direct contact? please

owlmike

Quote from: Timbox2 on December 28, 2016, 06:33:33 PM
Not sure this is in the right section but I do have a full set of OE Panniers and all the fittings, Panniers are Orange though and how the hell they get to Ireland is another matter

Timbox2 the drummer in my band is from South Wales he travels home regular, or i could pay for courier. can you email me pictures and cost please? any other bits for 885i? I,m looking crash bars and any other accessories plz :)

Timbox2

Quote from: owlmike on December 29, 2016, 06:36:16 PM
Timbox2 the drummer in my band is from South Wales he travels home regular, or i could pay for courier. can you email me pictures and cost please? any other bits for 885i? I,m looking crash bars and any other accessories plz :)

Im near a place called Blackwood, 12 miles North of Newport. I'll take some pics tomorrow, £250 ONO including all fittings, even the mudguard support that gets forgotten, 2 keys I think,  and original fitting instructions.
2016 Tiger Sport

owlmike

sounds really good Timbox, looking forward to seeing the pictures. Are you on facebook? if so can you add me Mike Gibb picture of me with a barn owl