News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Bits I got from my 06 955i that need a new home

Started by benebob, January 01, 2017, 12:36:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

benebob

both sets of Sixty cermaic front pads
voltar rear carbon pads
Silver triumph sport screen (and the hardware to install it)
A  stock windshield (a bit higher than has a stick on lamar lip adjuster portion that will raise or lower a couple more inches) 
Vario smoke windshield (the one vario bracket is cracked.  It was cracked when I got it and I had jb welded it which lasted for 20k, just cracked again recently and I don't have any JB weld
Good used OEM  regulator/rectifier (I replaced it with a series RR before a long trip to nowhere but is great for a spare).
Factory service manual
New in bag chain swing arm protector rubber

If anyone is interested send me a message with an offer.  Would love to pass itall in to one or two rather than boxing up all this stuff.  Gotta pay for all the new bits I want for the 800.
99 Tiger 885i (Killed 12/23/12 9:52am EST by a drunk driver) 06 Tiger 955i (traded 12/23/16  12:52pm)
13 Tiger 800

oradbaforpsoft

Dave in KCMO: 2003 Tiger 955i - Lucifer Orange

Ider-Ho

Do you still have parts available? Specifically the Manual and sport screen.
Thx
06 girly, 09 V7 Classic, 15 GSXS 750, 14 DL1000A