News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Ride Magazine Feature heads up

Started by Timbox2, January 12, 2017, 10:45:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Timbox2

Aprils Edition of "Ride" Magazine, weirdly on sale from 15th February.  They are doing an Ultimate Tiger buying guide covering every model of the last 20 Years.
2016 Tiger Sport

tonytiger

Thanks for the heads up, I do,nt normily buy bike mags but will look out for it :5moped

oldboybob

Will definitely be getting myself a copy of that. Cheers for the heads up! :icon_study:
2007 Tiger 955i

Timbox2

Well, just went to pick up a copy and its not an all Tigers buying guide at all, its only 800's ?? No offence to the Beaker owners but I didnt bother.
2016 Tiger Sport

Sin_Tiger

I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

ghulst

No use for us steamer riders then. ;)
2008 Triumph Street Triple R | Ex Triumph Tiger 900 T400 1993, Tiger 800XC 2011

orange99

Quote from: Timbox2 on February 25, 2017, 06:09:06 PM
Well, just went to pick up a copy and its not an all Tigers buying guide at all, its only 800's ?? No offence to the Beaker owners but I didnt bother.

Thats classed as the "April" edition - it's the next one due out in the middle of March that has the Tiger feature
2011 Yamaha TDM900                                                   2018 Tiger Sport
2008 Yamaha XJR1300

Timbox2

Quote from: orange99 on February 27, 2017, 12:18:09 PM
Thats classed as the "April" edition - it's the next one due out in the middle of March that has the Tiger feature

Its meant to be in the April edition, Ive got the  March edition and it quite clearly says in the back, "Ultimate Tiger buying guide, all this and more in "April Edition" in shops February 2017.
2016 Tiger Sport

nickjtc

I bought a copy while I was over there. Back to real winter here again! It was a good read if you are into that bike.
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

ssevy

Looked at my local bookstore, but can't find this in my area😟
I may not be big, but I'm slow.

London_Phil

imho its a bit rubbish. Couple of pages to tell you what we already know. Tigers are the best.....