News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Ducking and weaving

Started by Bixxer Bob, January 24, 2017, 11:53:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bixxer Bob

Nonsense title really.

I thought I had a trip to Spain with MRs Bixxer all bolted down.  Ferry booked, hotels booked, deposits paid, routes planned etc etc.

Then her mum rings. " I have been invited to the Buckingham Palace garden party 1st June and need someone to go with me....."

There was no ducking or weaving that one, it's a chance in a lifetime.  So now we're spending a few days in Northern France the folowing week.  Because I amended my ferry booking rather than cancelling i didn't lose my deposit and we're only going to Bayeaux where I've been before so, in hindsight, it's not a bad plan for her to dip her toe into European touring rather than jump in the deep end. There won't be any mountains involved though..... :icon_rolleyes:

Although thinking about it there's a region ner there known as the Little Alpsl I'll have to look them up  :wheel
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

HockleyBoy

Best laid plans and all that... Sometimes things that cannot be avoided come up and you just have to go with it, at least you have a good back up plan so everyone is happy and you can bank the brownie points for the future  :icon_lol:
05 Tiger Lucifer Orange (resting) 07 GSX-R1000TT K7 71 Triumph T25T 17 Tiger 1050 Sport