News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Classic Dirt Bike Show - Telford - Feb 18th & 19th

Started by mat-tiger1, February 12, 2017, 01:16:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Canning

Quote from: John Stenhouse on February 17, 2017, 07:28:04 PM
Saw an XR in Banbury today and thought of you Chris. Have you modded the headlight, like most stuff these days just one lamp on dip

It's a bit of a drama to convert too two with the canbus system so it's a no  :icon_biggrin:

Chris Canning

mat-tiger1

Only a few pics from the show, I didn't take many as I was too busy drooling over the ironwork!  :icon_razz:

https://1drv.ms/a/s!ArlX01XTCm6AgvIVnL_sd1i0ycc3Zg

I stayed there until around 13:00 (most of the time spent having a catchup with my old mate Andy on the Acorns stand) and I saw Timbox's Lucifer 955i parked by the security gate along with a black 955i (anyone on here? :^_^) as I left for home. (Sorry I didn't get to say hi to you guys!)

Great venue for those who enjoy (or used to enjoy) getting dirty from time to time & like a bit of nostalgia. But also a reminder of all the bikes I should have held on to over the years! :icon_sad: But never mind eh, it was yet another chance to get out on the Xcx!  :wheel  :icon_biggrin:
All the best, Mat-tiger1. 👍
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.

Timbox2

Must have just missed you, think I went about 1.30/2 , and I saw your 800 on the way in. Im having issues with photobucket at present so cant get my pics hosted
2016 Tiger Sport

Chris Canning

I only took two photos rather ironic that I won't have anything but metric in the garage  :icon_redface:

Just found this no wonder I always hated them  :icon_biggrin:

And why I go to see old friends from the days when I could run 10 miles in just over 70 minutes  :icon_eek: and get in the top 100 at the Weston Beach race got to be 35 years ago  :icon_sad:

Timbox2

Trade mark Canning Tash showing through, excellent mate
2016 Tiger Sport

Timbox2

Thought Id try and be a bit creative after Ivor's One Drive special, just dont ask me what most of them are :icon_lol:

http://s55.photobucket.com/user/cockneytaff/2017%20Telford%20Dirt%20Bike%20show/story
2016 Tiger Sport