News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Moroc

Started by Spud Murphy, April 01, 2017, 02:59:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spud Murphy

on the 8th I will be sunshine and sand bound off to Morocco for 2 weeks of playing   :rrr  but I suspect there will be quite a lot of this thrown in  :wheel  and then  :nap  and hopefully lots of this  :wings

Cheers Spud  :thumbsup
WTF am I doing ?

JayDub

Nice 1, just don't fall off and break an ankle and so get sent home early  :nono  :augie

Timbox2

Quote from: JayDub on April 02, 2017, 10:27:31 AM
Nice 1, just don't fall off and break an ankle and so get sent home early  :nono  :augie

ha ha ha ha, bit below the belt :icon_lol:
2016 Tiger Sport

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: Timbox2 on April 02, 2017, 03:22:19 PM
bit below the belt :icon_lol:

He's just jealous, as I suspect are many of us, those that have fully functional knees that is.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

blacktiger

Quote from: JayDub on April 02, 2017, 10:27:31 AM

Oi! :cp
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.

Spud Murphy

My Morocco bike is in bits, it needs the carb cleaning and re-building. The air filter had allowed dust passed. The timing chain has stretched beyond the range of the adjuster which could not take any more slack out of the chain, so the timing had slipped. It needs a new piston and a re-bore and then she lives. Ah well it could of been a lot worse

to much  :wheel and to much  :nap

cheers Spud  :thumbsup
WTF am I doing ?

John Stenhouse

Oh dear sounds like quite a list. Still should keep you amused and stop you looking for Eagles!  :augie
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting