News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Blueflame Exhaust Can (Girly) ****SOLD****

Started by Timbox2, April 16, 2017, 09:40:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Timbox2

The final find, I think. Blueflame Can and link pipe. Comes with the Hanger Strap, but no exhaust pipe clamps or the spacer needed for Hanger.

Has a dent on inner face caused by previous owner running with crap shock (Caliper hits under full compression), but cant see when on bike. Also small removable baffle missing(The blanking one), but top large baffle present.

One on the old bike

I wont lie, these are a fairly loud can, with the top baffle out especially so, but what a sound, think Spitfire.

£60 delivered in the UK
2016 Tiger Sport

oldboybob

Tim, are you selling your headlight grill? I would love to buy it if you are.

Thank You
2007 Tiger 955i

watto1

Hi have you still got the can can`t see pics but interested got a 1999 855i girly would it fit.

Thanks Don

Timbox2

Quote from: watto1 on September 03, 2017, 10:51:40 AM
Hi have you still got the can can`t see pics but interested got a 1999 855i girly would it fit.

Thanks Don
I'm up in the Yorkshire Dales this week but back on Saturday, pretty sure Ive still got it, will have to check the man cave and I'll try and put some pics up too, bloody photobucket.

Oh, hang on not sure about the 885i, the link pipe may be different, maybe somebody can confirm??
2016 Tiger Sport

St3veP

If it doesn't fit the 855 i'd gladly take it off your hands for my 2003 955

Timbox2

Quote from: St3veP on October 01, 2017, 12:46:10 PM
If it doesn't fit the 855 i'd gladly take it off your hands for my 2003 955

It doesnt, so it is still available, managed to get another pic, as said above, there is a dent on the inner face but not seen on the bike. Also as said above, no clamps or spacer, or lower baffle,  just the strap.

2016 Tiger Sport

Chris Canning

885i/955 same can no matter which year  :icon_biggrin:

Timbox2

Quote from: Chris Canning on October 02, 2017, 05:45:08 PM
885i/955 same can no matter which year  :icon_biggrin:

Chris, aint the link pipes different for the removal of the cat box?
2016 Tiger Sport

Chris Canning

Doesn't matter if the 885i has the collector box or the through pipe the can fits either.

Timbox2

Quote from: Chris Canning on October 03, 2017, 02:50:25 PM
Doesn't matter if the 885i has the collector box or the through pipe the can fits either.

Ok, cheers mate
2016 Tiger Sport

Chris Canning

Caused lots of hoo has because when Triumph brought out the Tor can and through pipe to replace the collector when asked what happens if I run the collector with the TOR can? errrrrrrr don't know was the answer

Timbox2

2016 Tiger Sport