News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

The 37th Carole Nash International Classic MotorCycle Show - April - 22nd & 23rd

Started by mat-tiger1, April 16, 2017, 04:58:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mat-tiger1

Hi gents, anyone else going along?  :m

I'll be there on the Sunday if you fancy a coffee & a chat!  :thumbsup

http://www.staffordclassicbikeshows.com/april/

All the best, Mat-tiger1. 👍
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.

Timbox2

Quote from: mat-tiger1 on April 16, 2017, 04:58:26 PM
Hi gents, anyone else going along?  :m

I'll be there on the Sunday if you fancy a coffee & a chat!  :thumbsup

http://www.staffordclassicbikeshows.com/april/

Unless we are stuck in a ditch in the Cotswolds :icon_lol:
2016 Tiger Sport

mat-tiger1

Quote from: Timbox2 on April 16, 2017, 05:27:54 PM
Unless we are stuck in a ditch in the Cotswolds :icon_lol:

:ImaPoser :ImaPoser I'm sure Mr Stenhouse said he'd got some new glasses  :icon_eek:
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.

Chris Canning

I promised John that I'd turn up only for my other half to remind I'm working at Stafford on Friday.

Sin_Tiger

I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

John Stenhouse

Hey Chris that's faster than it did for me! You still around the show Saturday, we're planning an early attack on saturday morning
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

Chris Canning

Saturday is the only day to go sadly I''m only ever there Friday and Sunday!!! And there's a rush home Sunday for the Texas GP on the box.

If you bike it there John the lads on the stand will store your gear in my van.

Sin_Tiger

I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

John Stenhouse

Great shame Chris, you could have shown us round, thanks for the offer of storage that will be very useful.

Chris Canning

I hope you boys had a good day Jeeze tough day today being outside setting up  :icon_frown:

John Stenhouse

we had a cracking day, all manner of stuff there, lots of Triumphs, old and new. had a good test of the new gear, all works well except when you press too many buttons too quickly then it goes off and sulks for a bit. Intercom is great, sound quality is excellent.

mat-tiger1