News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Tiger 955i left side front indicator mounting plastic.uk

Started by Misterplant, May 15, 2017, 05:18:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Misterplant

--also after indicator mounting plastic-don't mind what condition,my tiger is loved but not a work of art! Shrewsbury uk

Misterplant

Finaly found one.just about ready to do some putting back together! :icon_smile:

Ossian

Those pieces seem to be incredibly rare. I've only seen one on the bay, and £60+ new !!!

Chris Canning

By any chance is your bike silver and you commute down the 54 towards Brum I very often see one when going out to Welshpool when in my Sprinter.

Misterplant

Rare is right,I've been hunting round the breakers and keeping an eagle eye on eBay for some months now.£18 without fixings,so I'm happy enough  :icon_cool:

Misterplant

Hi Chris,nope not silver and not currently on the road,but soon now! It's lucifer red,with black cockpit and side panels-stolen,written off and being repaired on a budget,lol.
I'm more likely to be seen on a black sprint at the moment,and do the odd ride out with the bwde group from your neck of the woods.couple of explorers and a 1050 tiger turn out regularly.
i do see a silver girly out and about sometimes,but never seems to be when I'm on the bike! :icon_rolleyes:

Chris Canning

I normally see the guy just as I'm turning onto the 54 off the M6 and he's south bound and that's been for a couple years.

Just looked in my box of spares I have a pair of indicator plastics 😄

Misterplant

Lol,isn't that always the way..apart from a few fixings,which I'm sure I can sure I can find reasonable replacements for in my treasure trove,the only thing I've yet to find is a cap for the coolant tank-I've improvised with a champagne cork,but not sure it won't go pop!  :friday