News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Lorenzo

Started by Bixxer Bob, May 21, 2017, 08:27:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bixxer Bob

I was watching a chat with Casey Stoner during the coverage of Moto GP yesteday and they were talking about how Lorenzo was having difficulty mastering trail braking with the Ducati rear  brake on corner entry because all the years  on the Yamaha the rear brake waas not used.

How I laughed; someone should lend him a Girly, eh Chris?

Oh, and if you aren't following "Dear George" on Facebook you are missing out on some of the funniest creative writing I've ever read....  :*&*  :*&*
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Bixxer Bob

The latest fictitious Dear George letter from the team manage Gigi to Jorge after his awful practice at the beginning of the weekend.

https://www.facebook.com/deargeorge99/posts/1513788938655099:0

Bear in mind the reason these started was because of George's extremely high wage and extremely low performance.  The writer is a genius.

I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Chris Canning

You know my connection when he went from one bike to another the team looked at the data and said your using too much rear brake WTF am I supposed to to do then he asked 'We'll get the soft ware to do it for you don't touch it'!!!! This motorcycle riding can be complicated  :icon_wink: