News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Aftermarket exhaust can for girly.

Started by mark44, May 24, 2017, 09:15:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mark44

Looking for an aftermarket exhaust can & link pipe to fit my 955i. Tor would be great, but if you are selling any can in good condition please PM me.

I'm in Teesside, UK.

Thanks.

Chris Canning

Just as a heads up the 955 didn't have a link pipe the 885i did because it replaced the collector box.

mark44

Timbox2

How good does it need to be? Ive got a blue flame which when fitted to the bike looks fine, but its got a couple of dings on the back from when the previous owner bottomed the suspension out and the caliper caught it. Comes with silencer strap but no exhaust clamps, and the lower of 2 baffles is missing, this is a loud can especially with the top baffle out, but its a great sound, spitfire esque.  To you, £50 including postage

And one of it on the bike last year

2016 Tiger Sport

mark44