News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

SOLD Drift Stealth II & Accessories SOLD

Started by Sin_Tiger, July 04, 2017, 04:01:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sin_Tiger

After buying this a few months ago and after some experimentation, I've decided to go a different way. Offering it here first for obovious  :icon_rolleyes: reasons (If you've just popped in from a web search, better ask a grown up to buy it for you). Been used only about 10 times, fully functional, no drops or damage.

If you're not familiar with this unit I suggest you read the specs and compare with other Drift offerings to be sure this will do what you want it to do, 'nuff said  :^_^

Included in sale:-
Dirft Stealth II Camera in original packaging with all the original bits (not including the daft plastic bags). The goggle strap mount has a crack on one leg, came out the packet like that and I've just not bothered to complain.

Wrist band remote control in original packaging with all the original bits (not including the daft plastic bags). This can let you control more than one Drift camera in sync. if you like to film yourself coming and going at the same time.

Additional Curved adhesive mount (unused) x 4

SD card NOT included

Asking £75 including UK mainland shipping. I also have a live 10% discount voucher direct from Drift if the buyer wants I will be happy to oblige.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

mat-tiger1

Hi Sin, :wave Put my name down for the drift if it's still available. :m
I'll treat myself for my birthday!  :thumbsup
All the best, Mat-tiger1. 👍
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.

Sin_Tiger

:thumbsup Done, if you confirm you haven't moved house in the last couple of years I'll get it on the way to you.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint