News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Wherever next?

Started by mat-tiger1, July 05, 2017, 10:45:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geoff W

Very tempting "to throw a sickie", but as I am self employed I will resist manfully. That and my wife would be less than impressed. Have great fun, don't be fooled by the "Petite Suise" area of Normandy, it is about as Swiss as The Cotswolds, but almost as pretty.
It\'s ok , this will only take 5 minutes.
96 Pimento Red Steamer.

Nick Calne

Mr Woolley, Mr Roderick, Mr London phil... can we tempt you on this adventure?

Geoff a sickie is a great idea. What is not to like? Let's go!
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

JayDub

Quote from: Nick Calne on August 03, 2017, 10:40:31 PM

Thank you most kindly Mr. C but it's not possible for several reasons... It just ain't gonna happen - as much as I'd like it to  :nono
but please keep the pics and reports coming
"When I was younger I could remember anything, whether it happened, or not."

London_Phil

Quote from: Nick Calne on August 03, 2017, 10:40:31 PM

Far too close to the Wedding Anniversary, so unlikely, but Ill see how the land lies after this years anniversary   ........

Bixxer Bob

Sadly,  I'm busy over those dates, Working 6th, racing at Anglesey 9-10 Sep then a few days camping in North Wales stright after.
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

threepot

My brothers getting married..again! :icon_rolleyes:
95 Super111
96 Tiger

JoeDirt

Quote from: threepot on August 17, 2017, 05:38:00 PM
My brothers getting married..again! :icon_rolleyes:

What happened to that "Death till you part" stuff...  :nono

London_Phil

Enjoy the ride Guys, sorry I got the year wrong......

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: JoeDirt on August 18, 2017, 02:12:31 PM
What happened to that "Death till you part" stuff...  :nono

I didn't see a mention of what happened to the first one  :cp
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

JoeDirt

Quote from: Sin_Tiger on September 06, 2017, 12:09:51 AM
I didn't see a mention of what happened to the first one  :cp

I'm extremely slow... maybe there was a death. :icon_rolleyes:

Misterplant

Dunno if the chaps are back yet-I got back from my Vosges jaunt on the sprint with my mate on a tiger sport yesterday.with side trips across the Rhine into Switzerland and Germany,it was a totally no motorway/bare minimum A road trip,cept for this side of the channel.weather was great when the sun was shining,the other 90% of the time it was rather wet  :icon_rolleyes: but that's biking innit.still had a good time,and hope the chaps did too.il try and post some pics when my phone dries out!

blacktiger

So bringing this back to the next year's meet. I'm in favour of Ireland. North and south. And if we could coincide it with something like the NW200, so much the better. 13~19th May 2018. http://northwest200.org/2018-international-north-west-200-dates-announced-glenn-irwin-confirms-will-back-nw200-grid-next-may/
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.

John Stenhouse

That would be cool, would love to see that.
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

Chris Canning

You boys wil def need a plan,we go to the NW every year used the same B&B from 96 till 4 years back when we became refugees trying to sort out an alternative because demand is so great.

The fun thing folks you are up against chasing accommodation live 50 miles down the road in Belfast their not great travellers and just like we did for years book for the following as we are leaving.

I know you boys like camping behind pubs but jeez the weather can be real tricky  :icon_biggrin:

But I might add well worth the effort it's very unique hence why we go every year.

Sin_Tiger

Thanks for the warning, though it shouldn't really chime as a surprise. As for the weather, if you think Scotland's weather is temperamental  :augie
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint