News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

OTD Price for a 2005 in California??

Started by BMWKID, June 27, 2005, 06:10:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BMWKID

I am about to make the jump from the mighty BMW to Truimph,what are you guys paying OTD for a 05 Tiger?

Kill Switch

Quote from: "BMWKID"I am about to make the jump from the mighty BMW to Truimph,what are you guys paying OTD for a 05 Tiger?

Check out www.cycletrader.com.  This site will give you a good idea where to start.

ArizonaKid

The CyleTrader.com idea is a good one.  One California dealer (I'm in Arizona) that I've delt with personally and that I can recommend is SouthBay Triumph in Lomita. I found a used 02 Tiger there last summer (CyleTrader) and after some long distance negotiating I flew out and rode it back. The folks there are very friendly and know their stuff. There was a write up about their operation in Moto Euro Magazine this past issue, mostly relating to Thruxton stuff, but informative just the same. As a result of my experience there I've since bought a number of parts and accessories there, as opposed to dealing with the two "we don't give a shit" dealers here in the Phoenix area. Their advertised price for an 05 Tiger is under 10K. If you're in California, you'll also pay tax and license so add whatever that would be.  If you're from out of state, the $9999 (or whatever it is) will be the OTD price. Taxes and such will catch up to you at home however.
Arizona Kid

Riding hard and fast down Arizona way

2007 Triumph Tiger