News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Spotted. Blue Steamer in March area of Peterborough

Started by London_Phil, August 25, 2017, 05:53:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

London_Phil

Whilst thrashing back from Kings Lynn in my company Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid, I spotted a handsome Blue Steamer, possibly on the A47.
I waved, then realised no one gives a hoot about a sad bloke in a car waving at stuff....
Was it you on the beast???

Regards

Phil

Timbox2

Nodding at bikers while in a car also doesn't seem to work  :icon_lol:  Counter-steering is interesting too :bug_eye
2016 Tiger Sport

bemusedinsojo

Quote from: London_Phil on August 25, 2017, 05:53:24 PM
Whilst thrashing back from Kings Lynn in my company Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid, I spotted a handsome Blue Steamer, possibly on the A47.
I waved, then realised no one gives a hoot about a sad bloke in a car waving at stuff....
Was it you on the beast???

Regards

Phil
Phil, this sounds like a "missed connections" ad on Craigslist.

Sin_Tiger

Did you get a wave from from the guy going the other way in the Hyundai i10  :mut
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

London_Phil

Quote from: Sin_Tiger on August 25, 2017, 10:14:44 PM
Did you get a wave from from the guy going the other way in the Hyundai i10  :mut

pfft,  i10's are  10 a penny, Ioniq actually quite nice, damn site better than a Prius....

Lynn, whats craigslist, a dating site??

bemusedinsojo

It's an online classified ad site. You can find livestock and love. And a lot more.