News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Steamerless after 17 years......

Started by London_Phil, April 12, 2017, 06:32:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danwarb

Black 1995 Tiger 885
Every day is a school day.

fishnbiker

I still have my black 95, 20 years on now. No plans to ever get divorced.
Ken/Fishnbiker
& Felix, blue 95 Tiger, & Buzz, 08 blue Suzuki DR 650 SE, & Mini-D, 97 white Suzuki DR 350 SE

ghulst

I kind of know how you feel. Sold my steamer a good two weeks ago. Had lots of fun and miles on it in the two years I owned it, but it was time to move on. For ergonomic reasons and year of construction restrictions in some cities I frequent.

So, now steamerless as well. And even went over to the dark side... Well, German side. Blue, white propellor thingy with cilinders sticking out either end.
2008 Triumph Street Triple R | Ex Triumph Tiger 900 T400 1993, Tiger 800XC 2011

Timbox2

Quote from: ghulst on May 14, 2017, 11:31:16 PM
I kind of know how you feel. Sold my steamer a good two weeks ago. Had lots of fun and miles on it in the two years I owned it, but it was time to move on. For ergonomic reasons and year of construction restrictions in some cities I frequent.

So, now steamerless as well. And even went over to the dark side... Well, German side. Blue, white propellor thingy with cilinders sticking out either end.

Oh no, Gummi Kuh ?? :icon_lol:
2016 Tiger Sport

ghulst

Yep. Enjoying it a lot on the long distance rides as well...
2008 Triumph Street Triple R | Ex Triumph Tiger 900 T400 1993, Tiger 800XC 2011

DWNUNDR

Id sell you my 96 if you werent overseas....

1996 Tiger - which is pissing me off right now
2010 KLX110L for playing with the kids on the track out back...

London_Phil

Quote from: DWNUNDR on September 07, 2017, 07:46:56 PM
Id sell you my 96 if you werent overseas....

From my perspective, your overseas......

If you can drop it to SLC, Utah week after next, I'm happy to give a test ride for a fortnight, whilst I'm visiting bemusedinsojo, no guarantee I'll buy it though...   :rrr

bemusedinsojo

Quote from: London_Phil on September 07, 2017, 09:21:38 PM
From my perspective, your overseas......

If you can drop it to SLC, Utah week after next, I'm happy to give a test ride for a fortnight, whilst I'm visiting bemusedinsojo, no guarantee I'll buy it though...   :rrr
Will it fit in the overhead?