News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

2007 955i Silver low miles lots of extras

Started by oldboybob, October 10, 2017, 10:54:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oldboybob

For sale is my 2007 955i low miles at just over 22k long MOT. well serviced and K&N filters, oil is clean as a whistle and absolutely no mechanical or electrical issues whatsoever, starts on the button every time. Triumph Tor exhaust and remapped smooth as silk and pulls like a train right through all six gears, Beowulf rad and cooler guards, bar risers, very tall touring screen and spare screen full luggage (one pannier is scratched. Hugger fitted, Annakee 3 tyres fitted, crash bars fitted, Barkbuster handguards, twin lights on conversion with Nightbreaker bulbs, heated grips, additional 12v power on dash and the bike is unbelievably clean. It does have a few scratches on the side of the nosecone  where I dropped it but these are hardly noticeable and I have had a quote of £100 to fix this and the one pannier. It has a brand new battery and spare keys. If the asking price is met I will include a hardwired garmin zumo with lifetime maps (can't remember model possibly a 350LM but is not some old thing with a carry case. I am asking £2700 and think it is worth every penny. I searched long and hard for this one and I am devastated to be having to sell. But with Unexpected bills I have no choice. Any trial or inspection, this is a belter of the last of the Girly Tigers. I am located Wirral England. Thanks.
P.'s.  More pictures to follow
2007 Tiger 955i

Sin_Tiger

I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint