News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Air Filter Expensive - Pattern / K&N option?

Started by trimbo, June 29, 2005, 03:52:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trimbo

Anybody know where to get hold of a pattern air filter (tiger 900 1999) as the Triumph dealer want nearly £30 pound for a genuine part, seems quite expensive, alternatively has anybody had any experince fitting the K&N filter as this is a simailr price and it is reusable??

Thanks,

Trimbo

Frank.B

Hi Trimbo.

I have always replaced my filters with K&Ns on every bike I have owned over the past 10 years, despite some peoples reservations I believe these filters are the most effecient and best value for money filters on the market.

I have recently fitted a K&N to my 955i Tiger, I bought it from www.triumphtiger-online.co.uk I found this company to be the cheapest on the net (even cheaper than ebay).

Comparing the standard Triumph paper element to the K&N....well their is no comparison!....and you get better throttle response for the same price.

Frank.
\"greetings to you....friends of peace\"