News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Triumph Emblem for right saddle bag

Started by bigcountry, December 04, 2017, 01:50:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigcountry

Hi, Looking for a triumph emblem for my 2006 Girly that fit's the right saddle bag.  Mine fell off. 
Thanks BC
2006 Tiger 955i (new to me 2017), 2014 Trophy SE

Sin_Tiger

I have a funny feeling you can't buy them separately, The Sten should be along in a minute and I know he's looked into it in detail, including aftermarket suppliers.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Sin_Tiger

I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

John Stenhouse

Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

bigcountry

PineyGrove purchased ACME saddle bags and offered me the emblem.  Quick, cut and crazy glue and I'm back in business.  Pure Triumph had them and wanted $43US for one.   
Thanks BC
2006 Tiger 955i (new to me 2017), 2014 Trophy SE