News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Wanted Givi PL 725 rack

Started by watto1, January 03, 2018, 03:57:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

watto1

givi pl725 sidecase rack for tiger 955i
hi all i need your help im desperately looking for a a givi pl725 sidecase rack for my 2001 955i tiger but they are like hens teeth, givi have discontinued them and i cant seem to find a stockist with any left, if anyone knows where i can source one or they have one they want to sell then please let me know.
thanks
Don :icon_sad:

Sin_Tiger

Got any pictures of what they look like, might help jog someone's memory, rather than a part No.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

JoeDirt

Quote from: watto1 on January 03, 2018, 03:57:21 PM
givi pl725 sidecase rack for tiger 955i
hi all i need your help im desperately looking for a a givi pl725 sidecase rack for my 2001 955i tiger but they are like hens teeth, givi have discontinued them and i cant seem to find a stockist with any left, if anyone knows where i can source one or they have one they want to sell then please let me know.
thanks
Don :icon_sad:

I have this exact rack on my bike... you can't have my rack but I have a picture of the instructions that came with the Givi PL725.

Also, I did a write-up on adding Pelican cases on the same rack at: http://www.tigertriple.com/forum/index.php/topic,14712.0.html

~JoeDirt

watto1

thanks Joe will be a great help

Thanks Don.

Sin_Tiger

At Kempton on the 20th, we'll keep an eye open for you.

I suggest updating your profile with at least with a region / county, you'd be surprised how helpful people can be if they know you're not so far away.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Timbox2

Quote from: JoeDirt on January 04, 2018, 01:10:32 AM
I have this exact rack on my bike... you can't have my rack but I have a picture of the instructions that came with the Givi PL725.

Jim Bowen school............."Heres what you could have won!"           :icon_lol:
2016 Tiger Sport

watto1

Hi thanks for comments will keep hoping for a miracle.
Have updated location good tip.