News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Anyone Up For The Usual Weekend Tiger Meet

Started by aesdj, January 07, 2018, 07:39:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aesdj

As yet no one's come up with any other recommended dates for this meet and times moving on so if it's good with everyone let's use the dates I put forward, then we can start getting things booked etc.

Date put forward = 29thJune - 1st July

This date fitted around a few people that put forward dates that they couldn't come at the beginning of this thread. I've not reviewed the dates that other people have said they can't come so apologize if it clashes.

blacktiger

:wheel

It looks like we might be having to book Guest houses all over the place. So I was wondering if Whitby allows motorcycles to park on the pavement opposite the Wetherspoons as it would be an excellent place to congregate for breakfast.
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.

NKL

Sounds good to me, will probably gate crash this one. :thumbsup
I\'m immortal..........well so far!!!
-----------------------------------
\'08 KTM 990 Adventure
\'91 Black XTZ 750
\'10 TM 250 EN
\'07 CCM 404
Renault Traffic 100

BONANZA

Quote from: blacktiger on February 20, 2018, 01:14:41 PM
:wheel

It looks like we might be having to book Guest houses all over the place. So I was wondering if Whitby allows motorcycles to park on the pavement opposite the Wetherspoons as it would be an excellent place to congregate for breakfast.

The station carpark and Whistlestop café are 50 yds over the road from Wetherspoons.
05 Tiger
95 Speed Triple

blacktiger

Quote from: BONANZA on February 20, 2018, 05:27:40 PM
The station carpark and Whistlestop café are 50 yds over the road from Wetherspoons.

And it looks like the spoons has its own carpark.

But thinking about it, most B&Bs have breaky included anyway. :icon_redface:

blacktiger

I'm booked in at The Middleham B&B. 3 Church Square.  :thumbsup

aesdj

Quote from: blacktiger on February 20, 2018, 06:29:01 PM
I'm booked in at The Middleham B&B. 3 Church Square.  :thumbsup

Guessing that's for June 29th - July 1st then Howard. Right I'll get something booked for them dates.

aesdj

Just booked in for me and the wife for Friday 29th June to Sunday 1st July so I'm good to go. I'll cobble a ride together from other people's routes that I've found online and post it to get your thoughts.

blacktiger

Quote from: aesdj on February 21, 2018, 08:34:00 AM
Guessing that's for June 29th - July 1st then Howard. Right I'll get something booked for them dates.

Yes mate.

aesdj

Now this has been confirmed I've started another thread so can someone lock this thread, thanks.