News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Time for a change of machine

Started by daveb, January 21, 2018, 11:55:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Timbox2

Quote from: Chris Canning on January 25, 2018, 09:17:47 AM
The biggest hassle is tank size the world and his dog have gone 19l the only people to have seen the light are KTM with their GT.

Oi Chris, mines 20ltrs, makes a mass of difference, well, it did until the mods  :icon_lol:
2016 Tiger Sport

Sin_Tiger

Having had the luxury of having a Steamer and an XC at the same time and being able to ride the same long routes and distances (800 miles mostly highway in a day) back to back, I didn't feel a great difference, if anything I'd rather have the XC in traffic and the Steamer on the highway.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

daveb

180 miles before reserve warning  light came on, toggling through the menu it showed 35 miles left.

955i average 200 miles until low fuel warning 18lts.