News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Posting photos on tt

Started by threepot, February 03, 2018, 10:26:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

threepot

I've always had a problem posting photos on tt. Having to compress them? Not so on other sites?
95 Super111
96 Tiger

JayDub

I've not had problems posting them, -  I up them to a hosting site - the only trouble I have is my pictures are not the correct resolution to be accepted for say, the main index page or a 'how to'. Though no one can tell me how?

threepot

Every time I try,I get a msg..file too big!!!!! Then I have to compress them! Don't have this problem elsewhere? I'm trying to post a pic off my mobile,but it keeps coming out upside down! F@#£%&g annoying😠
95 Super111
96 Tiger

JayDub

I upload them to Dropbox then copy & past the link on the post.

Mustang

Quote from: JayDub on February 04, 2018, 12:25:20 AM
I upload them to Dropbox then copy & past the link on the post.
this ^

the board doesnt store photos well

after all we're FREE ..................
photos take up lots of storage space , especially photos from this centurys  smartphones
so a photo hosting site is the way to go as most of them resize a photo anyway once you upload it .

did I mention we're FREE ............ :mut

Timbox2

I got 105GB free storage with One Drive, my phone automatically uploads any photos I take and then I just copy the link, simples. In 6months of fairly constant use Ive so far used 3GB, being Microsoft I can also host and share any documents too.
2016 Tiger Sport

threepot

Just remembered i have an account with photobucket! I'll try there?
95 Super111
96 Tiger

Timbox2

Quote from: threepot on February 04, 2018, 04:11:21 PM
Just remembered i have an account with photobucket! I'll try there?

I wouldnt, they are the Money grabbing SOB's who have caused mayhem on many sites by suddenly demanding a ransom to "3rd Party host" as they call it
2016 Tiger Sport