News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Bob Heath Visors

Started by Chris Canning, February 06, 2018, 04:42:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Canning

While we are currently talking about all things modern  :wave while attempting to track down an optional supplier for my double glazed Arai visor in case my current one retires.

I find that BHV now do a single glazed anti fog visor at £28 tried it for the last few weeks fantastic,down side there are certain models as in helmets that have injection moulded visors they cannot do.

https://www.bobheathvisors.co.uk/

threepot

Does it come with insulation tape at the top,or did you apply it?😉😉
95 Super111
96 Tiger

Chris Canning

Oh no that's an added extra  :icon_wink: just a case of getting the depth right saves all the hassle of sun glasses etc.

Sin_Tiger

Pity they don't do Schuberth, they are unrealistically costly  :cp

I'm surprised with the advances in thin film electro conductive technology, that we don't have a cost effective alternative with heating and auto dimming visors. It would do away with the need for internal tinted shades and fragile double skinned visors, reducing weight and allowing designers more scope for better and perhaps safer lids.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint