News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

955 Skid Plate Plans

Started by jrcollins3, March 01, 2018, 12:49:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jrcollins3

I was able to get some plans for fabricating a skid plate for a 2001-2006 Tiger 955 from this site a couple or three yeas ago. Unfortunately, my computer was stolen and I'm afraid that the plans went with it. Could someone please send them to me again? Thanks, Rus

CaptureTheBeer

It's in the Girly how to sticky.

jrcollins3

Thank you so, so much. I'd buy you a Foster's except that it would probabl get warm in transit. :icon_lol:

VABird

Quote from: jrcollins3 on March 02, 2018, 12:08:18 AM
Thank you so, so much. I'd buy you a Foster's except that it would probabl get warm in transit. :icon_lol:

So... just send him $5
:augie
The ride might be fun, but in the great scheme of things, it's the destination that counts.
John 3:16

daveb

I got the plans for the skid plate /bash plate, drop me a PM with your email address and I will email them out to you. I have both imperial dimensions and metric dimensions.

Drawings also available here http://www.tigertriple.com/forum/index.php/topic,13941.0.html

Appalachian

Yep. big thanks, love to have one, much needed protection.

Jonnysimplex

Hi All

Im looking for the plans to the 955i skid plate but the links (http://www.tigertriple.com/forum/index.php/topic,13941.0.html) are broken for me.

I have a 2002 tiger 955i

Regards

Jon

Sin_Tiger

Might have gotten broken in the migration.

Anyone made a copy, please post it up.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Lee337

I have pdf copies of a bashplate design I took off Triumphrat.net. pm me your email address & I'll send them out.
No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid.

Jonnysimplex

Sent, am wondering what material the plate should be made of and also its thickness?

Lee337

Just sent the plans to you - I assume they're ok. Like I said, I copied them from another forum, so they're not my work.
No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid.

wyaTT37

Quote from: Jonnysimplex on June 05, 2021, 04:52:43 PM
Sent, am wondering what material the plate should be made of and also its thickness?

2MM is adequate, but my first set were 4MM and really heavy duty. Aluminum.
Thanks to "those who we cannot mention",  Im keeping my Tigers outfitted for Mad Max world, coming to a hometown near you in short order.

proXXXimity

is it possible to send me the plans aswel?

Lee337

Quote from: proXXXimity on March 28, 2022, 06:13:28 PMis it possible to send me the plans aswel?

PM me your email address & I'll see if I can find the copies I have.

Pup Finley

Hi all,

If this is still active, would anybody still have those plans as the link in the sticky has gone AWOL.

Very much appreciated!

-Puppy
Make life rue the day it thought it could give you lemons.