News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Brake & Clutch levers

Started by Sidk, March 07, 2018, 03:26:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sidk

I had a wonderfully courteous automobile driver,  knock over my steamer while it was parked yesterday. As you can imagine i was very happy to have had the opportunity to check out the durability of the Heed crash bars. Nothing like coming back to your bike and finding it knocked over. JOY!!!!

fortunately no real damage, just a bit of a scrape on the crash bars and a slightly bent brake lever and the foot brake was pushed in somewhat under the clutch cover.  I bent the foot brake back into as close as i could to normal.(but still a bit off)

Can anyone recommend a good set of replacement levers? (the brake lever is still usable the bend isn't that bad, but it just feels off so i would like to replace it to keep my OCD in check.)

Thanks a bunch... :nap

threepot

95 Super111
96 Tiger