News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Where is 'Airbox Mod' post??

Started by BoneSaw, May 18, 2012, 05:23:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BoneSaw

Sorry folks, but I just spent 20 minutes doing my duty and searching for 'the post' on opening up the airbox  but could not  find.  I'm sure it's a simple procedure but would love the full skinny from those with experience.

Thanks for the help.

TA

topher0268

Quote from: "BoneSaw"Sorry folks, but I just spent 20 minutes doing my duty and searching for 'the post' on opening up the airbox  but could not  find.  I'm sure it's a simple procedure but would love the full skinny from those with experience.

Thanks for the help.

TA

Not sure where it is here but I think you're thinking of this bro ...

http://www.triumphrat.net/tiger-mods-an ... x-mod.html
2000 Tiger "Girly in Blue"
1976 Honda CB550 F (getting cafe treatement)

Mustang

Quote from: "BoneSaw"Sorry folks, but I just spent 20 minutes doing my duty and searching for 'the post' on opening up the airbox  but could not  find.  I'm sure it's a simple procedure but would love the full skinny from those with experience.

Thanks for the help.

TA

pretty easy to find

http://tigertriple.com/forum/viewtopic. ... ir+box+mod

there are others too just search for "air box mod" tick the "search all terms button"
click submit   :wink:

ps . for some reason it wasn't in the how to Girly sticky , but it is now

BoneSaw

thanks for the links.  feel like i really need to get at this one.  I've got the BlueFlame Carbon pipe (and TOR tune), and I love it, but I just can't resist seeing what it would be like with a little more air flowing through.  I do think I'll avoid the K&N though . . . too much dirt and dust riding here.