News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

3 days in Wales

Started by GavD, March 11, 2018, 08:16:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GavD

Hi all,

Us Islanders are heading back to the Rhayader area for a few days early July if anyone is interested in joining us. We're riding up Thu 5th and heading back Mon 9th.

We're booked into this place; https://independenthostels.co.uk/members/beilineuaddbunkhouse/

The more the merrier.

We can't call it a tiger meet though because the MT-10 twins (Mo & Ted) will feel put out.
'98 Steamer (Black of course), '18 BMW R NineT Urban G/S

Nick Calne

Might be able to join for a day. Will see closer to the time.
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

GavD

OK Nick,

3pot & jaydub are interested too.

threepot

I'm hoping to have a night up there,and a ride out with you☺
95 Super111
96 Tiger

Timbox2

Seeings as its almost in my back yard...............
2016 Tiger Sport

Chris Canning

As a regular to Crossgates cafe all things are possible  :icon_biggrin:

GavD

GavD

Bump
Heading up tomorrow, Fri,Sat,Sun riding in the glorious Welsh sunshine if anyone else is interested.
Jaydub & 3pot are in already.

Nick Calne

I'm still sketchy as I have a bit of a backlog of work to attend to.  Might manage to pop up during the day on Saturday.
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

threepot

What bike will you ride up? And the rest of your gang?
If I camp,I'll bring the Tiger. If I find a b+b,I'll bring the Super3😈
95 Super111
96 Tiger

GavD

I'll be on my 800, Ted on his MT10 and Mo has just picked up a Tiger 1200 so he'll be running it in on the way up there!

GavD

Quote from: Nick Calne on July 04, 2018, 01:35:08 PM
I'm still sketchy as I have a bit of a backlog of work to attend to.  Might manage to pop up during the day on Saturday.
No probs Nick, great if you can make it, understand if you can't.

JayDub

Quote from: Nick Calne on July 04, 2018, 01:35:08 PM
Get yer priorities right man!
"When I was younger I could remember anything, whether it happened, or not."

threepot

Gav,just booked b+b in Ty Morgan's Fri night,so I'll be up on the Super3. You can have a go on it,and experience the 'Cosworth' input😁 Apparently,Triumph did most of the 'tuning',Cosworth only cast the engine block?? I'll ring you to arrange meet. Looking forward to meeting you guys!☺ I was up there last weekend,and several times this year! But it's a great place to ride!!😀
95 Super111
96 Tiger