News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Still here!

Started by tankerman, March 27, 2018, 05:27:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tankerman

In case anyone wondered :augie, if you remember, I bought a steamer that hadn't been on the road since 2008 intending to see if it could be resurrected. I sourced some parts from the loft of plenty and London Phil. I then bought a lightly crashed identical steamer from Dan from this site and some more parts from Phil and Evilbay, including a new old stock centre stand kit, still in the box. Appalling price, but alcohol fuelled, so didn't hurt at the time. I got as far as removing panels and a few bent bits but lack of space and an increasingly troublesome hip joint stopped progress before Christmas.
  A couple of weeks ago I had a complete right hip replacement, (the joys of getting older!) so that has screwed any progress for a couple of months. Just thought I'd stick my face in again with an update :wave

Sidk

JayDub

We hadn't forgotten you  :icon_smile:  :new_popcornsmiley

London_Phil

Speedy Recovery Dave..

Geoff W

Enjoy the new pain free hip. A bit of time and you will be right as rain.
It\'s ok , this will only take 5 minutes.
96 Pimento Red Steamer.