News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

A dog called.....

Started by threepot, April 10, 2018, 07:48:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

threepot

One of the dogs that Ernest Shackleton took to the Antarctic was called 'Steamer '!
95 Super111
96 Tiger

Sidk

A large turd is called a three coil steamer... Time to upgrade to nology me thinks.. :icon_mrgreen:

Nick Calne

That's a brilliant name for a dog.  I think I'll rename my hound.
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

Chris Canning

Quote from: threepot on April 10, 2018, 07:48:49 PM
One of the dogs that Ernest Shackleton took to the Antarctic was called 'Steamer '!

Probably eat him.

Nick Calne

..and thereby converting Steamer to an actual steamer?
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

Timbox2

Our new rescue Greyhound is called Dash.  He is an absolute nutter so I have started calling him Daesh, but realised the other day that shouting "Daesh" in certain parts of Newport is probably unwise :icon_scratch:
2016 Tiger Sport

threepot

Quote from: Sidk on April 10, 2018, 08:52:39 PM
A large turd is called a three coil steamer... Time to upgrade to nology me thinks.. :icon_mrgreen:
Nology..You mean PVL? Denso Stick Coils is the way to go! Fitted mind a few years ago..no problems.
And there's no way I would consider my 'steamer' a turd! Best thing I've ever bought! Close to 80k miles now,runs great,costs me next to nowt to run. 50mpg. ☺
95 Super111
96 Tiger

Sidk

Quote from: threepot on May 19, 2018, 09:37:13 PM
Nology..You mean PVL? Denso Stick Coils is the way to go! Fitted mind a few years ago..no problems.
And there's no way I would consider my 'steamer' a turd! Best thing I've ever bought! Close to 80k miles now,runs great,costs me next to nowt to run. 50mpg. ☺

not complaining either,, I love my steamer.. Just poking a bit of fun...  :icon_mrgreen: