News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Tiger 955i 2007 for sale in Somerset UK

Started by AndyT, June 11, 2018, 03:03:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AndyT

I'm selling my Tiger 955i 2007 07 reg. Having sorted out a few wiring gremlins in early ownership, I've grown to appreciate it and have just completed a 2k tour through Belgium and central France without a hitch. So much so that I'm going to sell mine and put the money together from selling another bike and I'm going to go for a new Tiger Explorer, either new or nearly new. So here's your chance to grab this one before it goes in on a trade in!
It has MOT until Feb 2019 and has done 41K miles, comes with heated grips, mainstand, Triumph panniers and Kappa topbox, Delkevic carbon exhaust (nice tone and doesn't get too hot) MRA screen and even a sat nav, just a car one in a case but does the job.
If you are interested, then give me a ring - Andy 07891 683194 I'm asking £2995 ono
If at first you don't succeed ... then skydiving is not for you :)