News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Recommendations please

Started by rybes, July 13, 2018, 04:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rybes

Afternoon all. Just had the first ride on the tiger  :wings to the mot and it needs new discs so what discs and pads is everyone running now? Last ones I bought were ebc hh. It's been so long since I've had a tiger I'm a bit out of touch with them.
While I'm here what about tyres anakees was on my other tiger till I went 3 spoke.
Now its time to get dirty n take it apart and make it mine
reiberman reiberman rides his tiger as hard as he can (sung to spiderman tune)

GavD

Bet that felt good :wheel

Can't help you with your question though as mines got a sprint front end on it like your old one.
'98 Steamer (Black of course), '18 BMW R NineT Urban G/S

rybes

It was great to be back on a tiger Gav. Its been a few years since I've rode one but it was as if I'd never had a break from them.
Been lookin on ebay and parts seem to be drying up now for them. Shame cos I need a few bits.

GavD

You could always see if Nick Calne has anything left in the 'loft of plenty'!!
'98 Steamer (Black of course), '18 BMW R NineT Urban G/S

threepot

Some Honda discs fit the steamer. Something like cg125?? Sorry I can't be more specific?
95 Super111
96 Tiger

Newsman

I get some of my stuff from this place I bought some discs from them seem pretty good although they seem quite thin
http://www.squaredeals-ltd.co.uk/
also from sprint engineering

rybes

All sorted now for brakes thanks. Found some brembo oro discs and pads at a price I couldn't say no