News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Caspian Blue 955i Top Box - UK Sale. Now Sold

Started by orange99, August 04, 2018, 11:04:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

orange99

For Sale Triumph Top Box from my Caspian Blue Tiger 955i.  £125 plus any postage

In excellent condition although now that I have looked at it carefully it's picked up a couple of marks in storage, not scratches but just showing the white primer - details in pictures.

It can fit other triumphs of the same era with a similar Triumph aluminium rack, it just needs a slightly different fitting kit of rubber bungs. It can also easily be resprayed as everything can be unbolted from the top lid so no masking is required - it cost me £50 for a change of colour when I got it.

Collect from Edenbridge, North East Kent or Chiswick, West London during office hours. I could also post at cost if I can find a big enough box - best quote I've found is £9.99 with insurance.

2011 Yamaha TDM900                                                   2018 Tiger Sport
2008 Yamaha XJR1300

bigcountry

Would I need any extra mounting hardware?  I'd be interested if you would consider mailing it to the US.
Thanks BC
2006 Tiger 955i (new to me 2017), 2014 Trophy SE

orange99

Quote from: bigcountry on September 12, 2018, 12:27:17 AM
Would I need any extra mounting hardware?  I'd be interested if you would consider mailing it to the US.

Sorry, but it has now been sold - I've updated the heading
2011 Yamaha TDM900                                                   2018 Tiger Sport
2008 Yamaha XJR1300