News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Hyperpro Shock with remote preload - Tiger 955i. UK Sale ***sold***

Started by orange99, August 04, 2018, 11:36:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

orange99

For Sale - Hyperpro 3d Race Shock complete with Remote preload adjuster, from a 2006 955i Tiger.  £350 plus any postage at cost (£9.99 insured is the best I've found)- Cost £600 new

It did about 5,000 miles on my Tiger before I sold it, but has just returned from Hyperpro after a service so in excellent condition.

Can be collected from Edenbridge, North West Kent or Chiswick, West London during office hours.
2011 Yamaha TDM900                                                   2018 Tiger Sport
2008 Yamaha XJR1300

Timbox2

Anybody with any sense should snap that up, love them boxes Hyperpro give you :thumbsup
2016 Tiger Sport

VABird

The ride might be fun, but in the great scheme of things, it's the destination that counts.
John 3:16

orange99

2011 Yamaha TDM900                                                   2018 Tiger Sport
2008 Yamaha XJR1300

Chris Canning

Talk about the sign of times i'm Gobsmacked this didn't sell on the first day  :icon_eek:

orange99

Yep, going on Fleabay at the weekend - I wasn't surprised as not much seems to sell through here lately.
2008 Yamaha XJR1300

HockleyBoy

Trouble is they are old bikes now, whilst I would love a new shock £350 is more than my Tiger is worth!
05 Tiger Lucifer Orange (resting) 07 GSX-R1000TT K7 71 Triumph T25T 17 Tiger 1050 Sport

Chris Canning

That ain't the way to look at it  :icon_biggrin: your just renting it couple years from now still worth a couple of hundred of anyone's money and while the rest of your bike may be scrap the shock won't be.

Quite funny actually i'm So used to riding on quality suspension even my X/R Beemer has been moth balled till my new Wilbers turns up.

HockleyBoy

Good point but I couldn't really be bothered with replacing the shock and then removing it when I get rid of the bike.

How the other half lives eh :icon_lol:

Don't think I have ever upgraded the suspension on one of my bikes and as long as I don't ride someone else's who has I wont know what I am missing!
05 Tiger Lucifer Orange (resting) 07 GSX-R1000TT K7 71 Triumph T25T 17 Tiger 1050 Sport

Chris Canning

Quote from: HockleyBoy on August 10, 2018, 03:26:41 PM

Don't think I have ever upgraded the suspension on one of my bikes and as long as I don't ride someone else's who has I wont know what I am missing!

You have absolutely no idea how close you are to the truth  :icon_lol: i've Cost Tim a fortune over the years he's even attempted too ween himself off decent sus and failed i'm Expecting a bill one of these days.

You've heard  'ignorance Is bliss' must have been talking about suspension  :icon_lol:

Timbox2

Quote from: Chris Canning on August 10, 2018, 06:56:12 PM
You have absolutely no idea how close you are to the truth  :icon_lol: i've Cost Tim a fortune over the years he's even attempted too ween himself off decent sus and failed i'm Expecting a bill one of these days.

You've heard  'ignorance Is bliss' must have been talking about suspension  :icon_lol:

Yep, about £2K has gone to Revs since 2010 :bug_eye
2016 Tiger Sport

dansvan

I'm interested in your shock. Willing to ship to the USA? Pm sent.

orange99

2008 Yamaha XJR1300