News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Fuel Pump Electrical Extension

Started by cgartly, August 06, 2018, 10:01:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cgartly

Hi all,

I recently purchased a 2005 Tiger 955i and am working on building a fuel hose extension kit as the official Triumph one is pretty pricey (I used to have one but gave it away when I sold my original 955i years ago).  I ordered the necessary fittings from quickcouplings.net to replace my plastic ones and also build a couple of extensions. 

I had ordered T3880123 to extend the electrical harness for the fuel pump thinking it was the correct one but it appears to only be for newer models.

Does anyone have a part number for the fuel pump extension harness for my 2005 tiger?  Or even a parts list from digikey or somewhere to build one.

Just convinced my son to by a 1999 Speed Triple, looks like the connectors are the same so we should be able to use it for both bikes.  His tank had the plastic females, broke one already, fortunately I had some metal ones for my bike that I hadn't installed yet, guess we get to order more!

Thanks!

Timbox2

I think the wiring extension only ever came with the fuel pipes as a complete kit. I built a fuel hose extension kit myself but never bothered with the wiring as you can make it reach, just, by snipping the cable ties on the fuel rail.
2016 Tiger Sport