News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Spark Arrestor

Started by Kill Switch, July 07, 2005, 06:00:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kill Switch

It is likely I will need to rig a spark arrestor on the Tiger for the search and rescue team.  

Haven't found anything on the Web.

Any ideas guys?

Thanks much.

Rick

newmanr19

Quote from: "Kill Switch"It is likely I will need to rig a spark arrestor on the Tiger for the search and rescue team.  

Any ideas guys?

Thanks much.

Rick

Your not running the stock cans then? because they have em

Kill Switch

Quote from: "newmanr19"
Quote from: "Kill Switch"It is likely I will need to rig a spark arrestor on the Tiger for the search and rescue team.  

Any ideas guys?

Thanks much.

Rick

Your not running the stock cans then? because they have em

Ah, yes I am running stock cans.  Are you sure?  If this is true, I definitely had no idea.

Rick

tomla

if you're not running the stock can, you can buy a screen from your local tucker/rocky dist. and then make an insert.  drill the screen flange and tap the insert.  YOu can then keep it in your tankbag.

the only downside is that it won't say USFS approved on your pipe, but I can't see the forest svc. busting you for using one that doesn't leak, especially if you're out saving someone's hide...

Kill Switch

Does the stock can have a spark arrester?  Or act as one.

Thanks.