News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Where can I get a 955i re map in Buckinghamshire?

Started by Tiger stu, August 22, 2018, 05:04:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiger stu

Hi , I'm new to the world of Tiger ownership and I have been reading a lot of good things about getting it re-mapped. Does anybody know of anywhere/anyone that can do this locallay to Milton Keynes?
Thanks

Chris Canning

Highly unlikely you will find a Triumph dealer that can do it because no one can remember how too,possibly if you can find an independent triumph service who might be able to help,only other options either a local off here or get you head around Tune ECU

Timbox2

:iagree  Because of new legislation dont think Dealers can put off road tunes on anymore. Homework time, get a cable and learn :icon_lol:
2016 Tiger Sport

Chris Canning

Maybe a solution like mine basic tuition off Tim have a friend nearby who understands PC's better than me and with a phone link hey presto.

London_Phil

If you have a half decent windows laptop, you can download the Tune ECU software  from http://www.tuneecu.com/  its FREE
You can load it on your laptop, and get a cable, and just check you can connect to the ECU.
At that point you can then start looking at remapping, and see how you feel.
If nothing else, its a really helpful diag tool.
Go for it, you may surprise yourself..in a good way...