News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

5 days without a post

Started by Timbox2, October 03, 2018, 08:32:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Timbox2

2016 Tiger Sport

London_Phil

I'm still here, meant to be job hunting, but keep coming back to my favourite Forum..

HockleyBoy

Also still here but its all gone very quiet!
05 Tiger Lucifer Orange (resting) 07 GSX-R1000TT K7 71 Triumph T25T 17 Tiger 1050 Sport

Sidk

everyone is out busily riding i suppose...  :^_^

mark4

I put a post on recently and only 1 person could be bothered to respond. I then thought, why bother? So I took the post down.

Make of that what you will.

London_Phil

Quote from: mark4 on October 03, 2018, 07:43:33 PM
I put a post on recently and only 1 person could be bothered to respond. I then thought, why bother? So I took the post down.

Make of that what you will.

This is still a good board, especially for Steamers and Girly's.
Please don't be so quick to dismiss, there's a lot of knowledge here, and a little patience will be rewarded, promise..

Chris Canning

In fairness just about everything folks need to know is on the search button and the bike has few skeletons and errr cough they have reached bargain basement still looking forward to CrossGates cafe on the old 955 tomorrow. :icon_biggrin:

Nick Calne

A bit dry round here, ok then.  Have some interesting stuff...

Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

Timbox2

Ah well, got a few talking didnt it, spose Chris is right really, we do say to search first and check the stickies. Nice pics Nick :thumbsup
2016 Tiger Sport

Lee337

Only had a girly for a few months & still finding my feet.

Having said that, I do look on here every other day or so to see if anything is happening.
No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid.

Chris Canning

Guess the reality is it's the newbies that have to drive the site forward my 955 is well down the current food chain but certainly not stopped me having a great day out to CrossGates and still maintain the best thing you can ever do to these bikes is put a 17" wheel in the front.

Lee337

I quite like my 19 inch front, but then my Girly is the only Tiger I've ridden so have nothing to compare it to.
No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid.

Lee337

More days go by & it's a bit quiet in here.

This past week, I've ordered a OBDII to USB cable to connect my laptop to the Girly but as I'm off to Brands Hatch tomorrow for the last round of this years BSB, it'll have to wait. I'm not expecting to have to change anything with TuneECU, but as I have little history & I've only owned it for a couple of months, I just want to make sure all is as it should be. The Girly came with a spare ECU, which I'm told is ok, but why did the PO have a spare?  :^_^

I've also got some Nikwax as my textiles need a wash & re-proofing. Not used it before but from reading reviews it seems it works for some & not for others. I'm hoping i fit into the 'for some' category. Having seen this weekends weather forecast, I'm glad I'm taking the car, not that I mind riding in the rain, I just wouldn't be able to but up with the missus' whinging  :icon_mrgreen:

Timbox2

Quote from: Lee337 on October 11, 2018, 05:15:47 PM
More days go by & it's a bit quiet in here.

This past week, I've ordered a OBDII to USB cable to connect my laptop to the Girly but as I'm off to Brands Hatch tomorrow for the last round of this years BSB, it'll have to wait. I'm not expecting to have to change anything with TuneECU, but as I have little history & I've only owned it for a couple of months, I just want to make sure all is as it should be. The Girly came with a spare ECU, which I'm told is ok, but why did the PO have a spare?  :^_^

I've also got some Nikwax as my textiles need a wash & re-proofing. Not used it before but from reading reviews it seems it works for some & not for others. I'm hoping i fit into the 'for some' category. Having seen this weekends weather forecast, I'm glad I'm taking the car, not that I mind riding in the rain, I just wouldn't be able to but up with the missus' whinging  :icon_mrgreen:

Just dont go F....ing with Tune ECU if the bike runs ok, and heed the warnings, bike battery fully charged, laptop fully charged or on power and try to get the headlights off, get it wrong and you may be testing your spare ECU :icon_lol:  Other than that have fun
2016 Tiger Sport

Lee337

Yep, read the warnings, done the research & not planning on changing anything until I know what I'm doing.

At a later date I may try the TOR tune but want to see what I've got first anyway.

Thanks for the heads up anyway  :thumbsup