News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

UK TT Meet 2019

Started by mat-tiger1, February 02, 2019, 07:26:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

threepot

HockleyBoy's suggestion looks good,providing everyone is happy with location?? Let's get organised so I can book time off.
95 Super111
96 Tiger

HockleyBoy

Quote from: aesdj on February 06, 2019, 09:10:24 AM
I'm in were ever it is and it looks like it's already been decided that it's Devon which is fine by me and that's got to be a record. Very nice of HockneyBoy to volunteer to arrange it this year as well :><  :icon_lol:.

My organisational skills have been used up by suggesting a venue, hopefully someone more local could work out some routes etc if you do decide to go with the Plume (I could help if it was mountain biking as we often use the pub as our base for a weekends riding).

05 Tiger Lucifer Orange (resting) 07 GSX-R1000TT K7 71 Triumph T25T 17 Tiger 1050 Sport

PeteH

Quote from: Nick Calne on February 06, 2019, 09:40:37 PM
Can we do May?

June would be good for me as Chester RAT are in Crediton early May and I need time to recover  :wheel  :occasion14  :nod
Tiger 1200 XRt in red, the best colour

Nick Calne

Whatever is cool with me. Anyone else got a preference?  Or perhaps somewhen they cant do - Daughter's wedding, 25th wedding anniversary, family holiday booked, unspent conviction under review etc?
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

London_Phil

Quote from: Nick Calne on February 10, 2019, 10:32:29 PM
Whatever is cool with me. Anyone else got a preference?  Or perhaps somewhen they cant do - Daughter's wedding, 25th wedding anniversary, family holiday booked, unspent conviction under review etc?

Youv'e got a busy year Nick.....

Nick Calne

Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

mat-tiger1

Beginning of June is ok for me,  but can't do 21st -23rd!  :thumbsup
All the best, Mat-tiger1. 👍
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.

John Stenhouse

Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting