News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Headstock bearing

Started by Lee337, February 14, 2019, 05:38:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bostedsprocket

You don't mind putting the work in when you get a good result like that, sound stuff happy for ya!
If its got titts or wheels it'll give ya trouble!!!

Tiger-G

Quote from: Lee337 on March 02, 2019, 05:46:00 PM
Well, finally finished replacing the headstock bearings, together with an oil change for the forks. Had to wait a couple of days for some replacement mudguard bolts to come from Fowlers, which arrived Thursday.

First ride this afternoon & it's like a different bike. It goes where I point it, doesn't want to wander on roundabouts, there is pretty much half the dive when braking & to top it all off, I bought a new Shark lid (after scraping the last one along the road). A completely different riding experience.

My Tiger is again a Joy to ride  :icon_cool:

Which grade fork oil did you go with ?? 

I did a 50/50 mix of 15 and 10 weight on mine. Feels just right for me, one up on rural A & B roads  :icon_wink:
Safe Riding.

Regards,
Graeme.

Lee337

No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid.