News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

"Wanted" late model tiger

Started by dougahole, July 18, 2005, 05:27:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dougahole

Does anyone in the state of Oklahoma have a perfect 01 or newer Tiger for sale? I'm willing to go 200 miles or so for the right one but I don't want to go to the other end of the world for one or have one shipped unless it's just to good to pass up. I prefer to see something before I buy.Send me a PM or email to mailto:okiesaki@swbell.net">okiesaki@swbell.net Thanks!

NortonCharlie

There are a couple of low mile Tigers on Ebay now.  One of them is in Oklahoma
01 Dew Green 955i Tiger

02 Sprint RS

74 Norton 850 Commando

dougahole

Yea, I've been watching that one but it's already at $7000 and it's an 05 and will probably go up higher than I can afford. If it stayed at $7000 I would jump on it but I don't think that's going to happen. It's at the local BMW shop here in OKC and they won't even talk to me about the bike while it's listed on Ebay. This same dealer would not come off list price on a BMW F650 Dakar I was looking at a couple of years ago so I made a short 100 mile trip to a Tulsa dealer and paid $7500 out the door and it retailed for $8900+ freight, prep, tax, screwing, etc.....

dougahole

Come on guys! Don't force me to buy an Aprilia caponord. found a couple of used ones and they look kind of cool. I just hope Aprilia stays in business long enough for me to need replacement parts when I pitch it in a ditch and pretty plastic pieces fly everywhere :lol:

dougahole

Got one! Did a lot of hunting and nabbed a trade in at the local dealer. It was a filthy little tiger but cleaned up well in about 6 hours. It's an 01 with 19k on it and has hard bags, trunk, heated grips, piaa driving lights,crash bars, tall screen,assy. plug in, tank bag and gel seat for $5300 and it's in perfect shape and green as my old kawasaki ninja.

dougahole

Got one! Did a lot of hunting and nabbed a trade in at the local dealer. It was a filthy little tiger but cleaned up well in about 6 hours. It's an 01 with 19k on it and has hard bags, trunk, heated grips, piaa driving lights,crash bars, tall screen,assy. plug in, tank bag and gel seat for $5300 and it's in perfect shape and green as my old kawasaki ninja.

NortonCharlie

Sounds like you did real well,  I love my Green 01.   Mine has 59,000 miles and is still going strong.  I wish I had the factory bags though.  I like my Givi setup but it is even wider than the factory bags.
01 Dew Green 955i Tiger

02 Sprint RS

74 Norton 850 Commando

Beruisis

dougahole, I have a 2000 Tiger for sale in Dallas. Description is elsewhere on this site & also on ebay.

MH